UFC middleweight fighters Brendan Allen and Paul Craig will headline an upcoming Fight Night event in November. The UFC card takes place from the UFC Apex and airs live on ESPN+.
UFC Tabs Brendan Allen-Paul Craig For Main Event
Ranked middleweights Brendan Allen and Paul Craig will serve as the featured attraction for an upcoming UFC Fight Night event, the promotion announced.
Set for November 18 from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, the entire card streams live on ESPN+.
Allen, with a record of 22-5 overall, will be making his main event debut for the promotion. Holding a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Allen has scored submission wins over Bruno Silva, Andre Muniz and Krzysztof Jotko in each of his last three fights.
Standing across from Allen will be Craig, as the Scotland-born fighter is 23-4. Among those that Craig has bested inside the Octagon include former light heavyweight champion Jamahal Hill and Nikita Krylov.
In the co-main event, Top-10 strawweights Luana Pinheiro and Amanda Ribas collide. Pinheiro, riding a nine-fight win streak, secured her contract with a win on Dana White’s Contender Series.
Ribas, looking to get back into the win column with an overall record of 12-4, will be trying to add Pinehiro’s name to a resume that already includes victories over Mackenzie Dern, Viviane Araujo and Paige VanZant.
Below is a look at other bouts scheduled for the event.
- At bantamweight, Lucie Pudilová (14-8, fighting out of Pribram, Czech Republic) steps into the Octagon with Ailin Perez (8-2, fighting out of Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Dana White’s Contender Series contract winner Cesar Almeida (4-0, fighting out of São Paulo, Brazil) takes on knockout specialist Christian Leroy Duncan (8-1, fighting out of Gloucester, England) in a middleweight matchup
- Exciting welterweights Michael Morales (15-0, fighting out of Tijuana, Mexico) and Jake Matthews (18-6, fighting out of Melbourne, Australia) square off
- A lightweight tilt sees Dana White’s Contender Series standout Chase Hooper (16-6, fighting out of Enumclaw, Wash..) take on Jordan Leavitt (11-2, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Trey Ogden (16-6, fighting out of Kansas City, Miss.) and Dana White’s Contender Series contract winner Nikolas Motta (16-6, fighting out of Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais, Brazil) are scheduled for three five-minute rounds at lightweight
- A high-stakes heavyweight scrap sees Dana White’s Contender Series signees Mick Parkin (7-0, fighting out of Castletown, England) and Caio Machado (8-1-1, fighting out of Vancouver, B.C., Canada) collide
- Charles Johnson (13-5, fighting out of St. Louis, Miss.) and Rafael Estevam (11-0, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) meet in an exciting clash of flyweights
- Dana White’s Contender Series signee Payton Talbott (6-0, fighting out of Reno, Nev.) looks to stay undefeated as he faces fellow bantamweight Nick Aguirre (7-1, fighting out of Oswego, Ill.)
- A Bantamweight contest pits John Castaneda (20-6, fighting out of Minneapolis, Minn.) against Kyung Ho Kang (19-9, 1 NC, fighting out of Busan, South Korea)